Instructions for online application:
- Before filling up online application form, applicants are requested to check their eligibility criteria.
- One applicant can apply only once, subject to fulfillment of his/her eligibility.
Document required at the time of application:
Process of filling up online general transfer application form:
- Scanned copy of applicants photo and signature, size- maximum 200 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PNG.
- Scanned copy of Recommendation letter, size- maximum 500 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PDF
- Scanned copy of DI Approval , size- maximum 500 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PDF.
- Scanned copy of proof of Confirmation in Service, size- maximum 500 KB, format JPEG/JPG or PDF
There are two steps in this process
Applicant have to fill his personal and service details, recommendation details and submit the form, after that Application ID will be generated
Login to the dashboard using Application ID and date of birth and take print out of the application.
Authorize the application by the concerned Secretary/Administrator/HM/SUPER/TIC of the Madrasah with their signature & official seal and upload the form in JPEG or PDF format , size- maximum 500 KB and finally submit the form to complete the process.
Information once submitted in the Application cannot be changed at any stage.
Phone: +91-9874355112,9874355114 033-23213615 (11 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria for applying for general transfer in detail before applying for transfer.
- Any changes in the dates or any other important matter will be notified in the website of the Commission. Candidates are requested to go through the website regularly.
- If an applicant is found ineligible or submits any wrong information detected at a later date even after transfer, his/her candidature will be cancelled. The decision of the authority regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
- Last date of submission of online application for general transfer is 30th Jun, 2021
Eligibility criteria for applying for general transfer
- The applicant (teacher or non-teaching staff) must be full time approved staff
- He/she must have been confirmed in his/her service.
- The applicant (teacher or non-teaching staff) can only apply for the same category of post in which he/she has been recommended and/or appointed.
- The teacher or non-teaching staff who has been transferred in the same category of the post earlier will not be able to apply for general transfer.
- All the candidates seeking transfer will have to apply afresh online. Earlier application for general transfer, if any, will not be considered and will not be carried forward.
- Seniority for general transfer will be considered from the date of joining in the present serving Madrasah of the applicant.